Selasa, 07 Desember 2010

"The Notebook" Quotes Best Review today

Notebook Quotes Best Review

The film The Notebook is based on the best-selling novel of the same name by Nicholas Sparks. A complete tear-jerker, this film traces the love story of Allie Hamilton and Noah Calhoun. The storyline captures tender romantic moments in the midst of World War II. If you enjoyed the movie, you can read The Notebook quotes to relive the romance. And if you have not watched the movie, this collection of The Notebook quotes will give you a preview of the story.

Duke

I am no one special. Just a common man with common thoughts. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived. I've loved another with all my heart and soul and for me that has always been enough.

Mrs. Hamilton


I didn't spend 17 years of my life raising a daughter and giving her everything so she can throw it away on a summer romance.

Young Allie


Mmm-hmm… most of the time I have all these thoughts bouncing around in my head, but with a brush in my hand, the world just gets kinda quiet.

Noah

[to Allie] If you're a bird, I'm a bird.

Duke

[reading] Southern summers are indifferent to the trials of young love. Armed with warnings and doubts Noah and Allie gave a remarkably convincing portrayal of a boy and a girl traveling down a very long road with no regard for the consequences.

Duke

Well thanks doc, but you know what they say, science goes only so far and then comes God.

Anne
'Cause I might know you a little better than you think. And I don't want you waking up one morning thinking if you'd known everything you might have done something different.

Duke

She is good. I don't know – there's something about today. Maybe it's a day for a miracle.

Duke

[reading, about Noah] She had come back into his life like a sudden flame, blazing and streaming into his heart. Noah stayed up all night contemplating the certain agony he knew would be his if he were to lose her twice.

Duke

[to older Allie] I think our love can do anything we want it to.

Notebook Quotes
Notebook Quotes
Notebook Quotes
Notebook Quotes
Notebook Quotes

Notebook Quotes Best Review