Minggu, 17 Oktober 2010

Ipod Nano Cheap Ipod Nano Apple Ipod Nano

I’m still hesitant to shell out $399 for an iPhone, but Case-Mate’s Diamond Case makes me appreciate my frugality even more. Because, how could I rationalize spending $399 on my iPhone and then not protect it with a $20,000 case?

It's handcrafted with 42 diamonds (3.5 carats) set in 18K gold; the diamonds are VVS1 clarity and H color. To protect the diamonds and gold is the Diamond Case, crafted of Carbon Fiber leather “previously available only in high end after-market cars (Techart Porsche) and very high end cell phones (Vertu).� As the site explains, quantities are “extremely limited.�

My favorite part? - the link on the site for “Customer Testimonials.� Um, yeah, there are none to date. But, if you submit yours, you’ll be entered into a contest to win a $25 gift certificate, which basically means that you can buy yourself a small meal after you drop the initial $20k.