Sabtu, 30 Oktober 2010

Canon Cameras Canon Digital Cameras Review

There are already great reviews out about Canon’s A590is. I’d like to add that I bought this camera just before a 2-week trip to China. Well, it performed like a charm and I couldn’t be more happy with my purchase, especially for such an affordable camera that has so many features. On the second day of my trip I was fumbling with the camera and dropped it from a height of 4 feet onto concrete. My heart was in my throat. Everyone stared. For the remainder of the trip the camera was just fine; not even a crack or scratch. I’m amazed. And because I had almost no time to look through the camera manual before I started taking photos, I’ll add that this camera is very user-friendly and easy to figure out right out of the box. I especially like the image stabilization and video capture features. I was also pleasantly surprised by the long battery life. I took about 700 pictures on one set of batteries. Overall, a great camera.