Kamis, 10 Desember 2009

Beautifull Quote: Then I saw a very nice Quote that sent by his Friend(I guess...)...

darlingbutterflybannercopy

Actually I was viewing my friend's profile in friendster... Then I saw a very nice quote that sent by his friend(I guess...)... & accidentally I'd clicked into the website... I saw there were many quizes inside so I'd decided to take one quiz... Have fun & I'm curious.... Kekeke....
I saw this quiz "Relationship Compatibility Quiz"... So I clicked in... Then there were 9 or 10 questions to answer... I'd answered all then these results showed out...


Beautifull Quote

You see things in similar ways - Your similarities are a big part of why you're so compatible. And you probably realize that having differences of opinions, of schedules, of hobbies is enriching. You always enjoy doing things together and you guys easily adapt with each other's habits. Great compatibility and this relationship and be long lasting as long as you always communicate correctlty, respect your partner and accept him/her as who she/he is.
On top is the result.... I like the result below that image... But I don't really understand what does the quote in that image means.... It seems like not matching with the result showing... & it doesn't seems like a positive quote.... Isshhhh...........
After that I saw on the top of this webpage there is another things to view... "Quotes" So I'd clicked in... Then I saw these.... Hehehe...

Beautifull Love Quote

This quote is so amazing...


Beautifull Love Quote

**Replace the end the words "best friend" to "boyfriend" =P

I'd zoomed in... But seems like it's not really effective... Anyway, this is the wishes for every gurls I guess... Including me, of course~~

Can he be this sweet to me? Hehehehe... By the way, he had done some of it....

What a post???

Sharing thoughts I guess~~~ XD

~The End~